SpiderTrap - a Slick game
My first game with Slick, a nice OpenGL 2D game engine in Java!
Current version of SpiderTrap is 1.1.
You can download the source code at the end of this page.
Those scientists messed it up again, as usual! The dangerous spiders escaped and it's up to you and your cleaning bots to trap those spiders.
- active spiders can wake up stunned spiders,
- computer shields only last two minutes,
- spiders destroy unshielded computers,
- after two more minutes all computers explode,
- there are more unknown obstacles...
- Keys 1 to 8 activate the robots 1 to 8
- Cursor keys control the active robot
- P pauses the game
- F2 toggles full screen or windowed mode
- Esc leaves the game or the title screen
Java source code
You can download the Java source code here!