Achievements for GM:Studio
Local Achievements for GameMaker:Studio
- You need achievements in your games?
- You want them added and dealt with easily?
- Support for an arbitrary number of achievements and players?
- You want automatic loading and saving of your achievements?
- Even cross platform?
- Without online connections or setting up a server and a database?
- Thinking about adding more achievements with each new update of your games without corrupting existing ones?
My GameMaker:Studio asset enables all the above mentioned things!
What you'll get:
- Cross platform functionality (tested on Windows, Android, HTML5, should work on all other platforms too)
- Local storage (no online connection required, no databases needed)
- Arbitrary number of achievements (names must be unique)
- Three different types of achievements to cover all your potential requirements
- Each achievement can have it's individual sprite assigned for visual representation
- Support for multiple players with their own set of achievements they've met
- Support for adding achievements later on without affecting existing ones and their player values
- Included 6 page documentation explaining implementation details and proper usage
- Documented code
- Everything packed in groups (RAGAchievements) so that you can add/update/remove the asset easily
Below you find the HTML5 demo to give it a try!
Get it on the YoYoGames Marketplace!
You can buy the asset on the YoYoGames Marketplace and install it to your GameMaker:Studio product.
Just click on the button below to get to my asset page on the YoYoGames Marketplace!